Discuss Fitting shower tray on floor boards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sand and cement is near unworkable with a light bed - and especially on dry wooden floorboards.
I would like to stand and watch the people who write the instructions of bedding the shower tray, doing it with sand & cement!
Flexible floor adhesive seems a proper way to do it. I must admit that I often use plaster to bed trays down where they need a thin bed & I can't see any thing wrong with that.

Remove boards fit ply so level with tops of joists then a nice thick bed of compo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fitting shower tray on floor boards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock