Discuss first time i have fitted a Worcester boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi iv just fitted a Worcester 24i junior and the gas rate of 2.59/m3h seems a bit high to me.;)

seems fine to me when you consider that most 30kw will pan out at 3.22

no have you worked it out on input,as i dont fit worcesters i dont know what service mode is its probably were the boiler would be set to carry out a fga

on the phone to Worcester when commissioning boiler every thing ok ? The only thing i can think of is his explanation of gross to nett

if its been worked out as input and come up as 27.8 kw its normal for a 24kw combi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to first time i have fitted a Worcester boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Back