Discuss Finger Challenge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

just_me

After Chatting To 'migoplumber' And Setting Him The Finger Challenge He Failed I Will Set The Challenge To The Rest Of You . . . The Rules Are Simple :

1) Place A Chocolate Finger In Your Mouth Sideways *from cheek to cheek*
2) Lick All The Chocolate Off The Finger Only Using Your Tounge *no moving the finger*
3) DO NOT BREAK THE FINGER

Sounds Simple . . . Give It A Go You Will Soon Realise When You Have Demolished A Box Of Fingers It Really Isnt Easy . . .

Let Me Know How You Get On

Best Of Luck

Jen

Whats this? - 'finger challange' - 'put one in you mouth' - 'lick it'

Is this a plumbers forum, or a sexual help line???

Sounds highly suspect to me . . .

she's right, me and the missus have been trying this for a while and have easily scoffed 3 boxes.
good fun playing tho.

shaun

Whats this? - 'finger challange' - 'put one in you mouth' - 'lick it'

Is this a plumbers forum, or a sexual help line???

Sounds highly suspect to me . . .

this is a general topic part of the forum and it clearly states anything non plumbing related can go in it !!!

so my chocolate finger game can go in here :D

it is in no way 'sexualy' related!!

keep trying shaun you never know babe hehe

Well i have tried putting the Chocolate Finger In Your Mouth Sideways however it keeps falling out so what i have done it tied five together long ways and thats just about right to fit in my gab cheek to cheek,is this allowed :D

Well i have tried putting the Chocolate Finger In Your Mouth Sideways however it keeps falling out so what i have done it tied five together long ways and thats just about right to fit in my gab cheek to cheek,is this allowed :D

the rules clearly state on finger at a time haha :p

it is impossible i told u :p

keep trying babe you never know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Finger Challenge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back