Search the forum,

Discuss Faulty timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ian

Hi. Have a greenstar 30cdi with a honeywell 9400c timer. I currently have no heating but I do have hot water. I had same issue a while ago which I resolved by turning the back-light off the timer so guessing it was failing then. Any thoughts? Also does anyone in West Yorkshire have a spare I could buy? Cheers

I have some programmers Ian , however as Murdock above says it might be better to get somebody to look first , however it does sound like there maybe something wrong with it .

I have some programmers Ian , however as Murdock above says it might be better to get somebody to look first , however it does sound like there maybe something wrong with it .

Cool. Do you have a honeywell 9400c. Could pop it on and see if it does the trick. Cheers

Reply to Faulty timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only (rads are electric). In the 5 years that I’ve lived at this property, I’ve never once turned the boiler off; however, with soaring energy prices, I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all, The day before yesterday early morning (23rd of Jan) the temperature was very low, about -7C, so before that, I set timer to start CH for 6-8am to prevent the cold weather freezing the boiler. BUT, by 6:40am I woke up and didn't hear the pump noise. I went to see the timer which was not...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and systems, sought some advice, and settled on a viessmann vitodens 050-w, seems to offer a lot in terms of features and reliability, offers good value...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 4 zone / 7 loop UFH system. 2 zones (4 loops) always get hot when the system is on when the zone thermostats and actuators are off. The video posted shows when I turn on another zones the flow meters drop. (Kitchen prep and kitchen TV are the issue, two at either end of the...
Replies
Views
L
hello I have a Worcester greenstar 18Ri with a Honeywell st6400c timer next to the boiler and a dial thermostat down stairs. it is a system boiler not a combi and has a separate hot water tank. I'm looking to find out if I can replace my Honeywell timer st6400c for a Honeywell sundial RF2 pack 3...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock