Discuss Extremely Green in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redroseexile

I don't do plumbing, I leave that to you experts, because I know how long it takes to become an expert.

I have joined for some advice, because, central heating still isn't cheap and it's quite an investment, so want to get it right. I have learnt enough as to what to avoid, but now have joined to ask for confirmation of what I have managed to glean from you guys and girls.

I would just like to say thank you for all of you that do help others out like this

Hi red rose exile

Welcome to the forums,hope you find interesting and feel able to get involved

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Extremely Green in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My property is a 3-bed terraced with double glazing windows... It currently has no central heating, so I will get a new combi fitted...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock