Discuss expansion vessel flexi hose. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

S500EED

the braided flexi hose split and started leaking in the early morning,
should i replace the flexi hose like for like,
the external EV has a fitting of 3/4" and the fitting to the other
end of flexi hose is also 3/4"
any comments and thoughts are welcome.

i would do as you say and replace like for like. best to contact manufacturers of expansion vessel to get correct hose.

Id agree with steveb some universal flexis are not rated for heating circuit temps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to expansion vessel flexi hose. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I need to order a flexible pipe to connect this vessel up with. The pressure vessel instructions don't mention the thread size? A 22mm...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Do many merchants sell 1 meter long 3/4 male to 3/4 female. The 3/4 male screws in to the composite valve and the other end the expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of...
Replies
Views
Hi, the fitting on my flexi hose that goesto my cistern is leaking slightly. Has anyone got any advice? Thanks Andrew.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock