Search the forum,

Discuss Evidence Write Up's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kirkgas

i will give you some good advice, stop writing things in 2 different places that will half your workload:mad:

tbh mate if you cant write down what you have just done what hope is there

basically do your gas work and then write down what you did no point writing what you didnt do is there,your meant to show your competence and you are struggling to write down on a sheet of paper:eek:

just record what you have done and get it signed by an rgi, simple

Get in touch with your training center! God knows they charge enough,
Get them to tell you what they want from you. also different bodies ie NICEIC,BPEC etc want things doing in slightly different ways.
Mine was NICEIC and the center provided pre printed sheets with tick boxes on for your supervising rgi to fill out then you compleated a job, then you compleated a summary of what you had done with his comments.
You dont want to end up redoing it all again.
Good luck!
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Evidence Write Up's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I have some very old gas pipes sticking out of random places. Mostly nest to light pendants. This has made me believe it’s an old gas/heat/lightning...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would expect and the engineer broke of the handle. Luckily it seems you can close the valve with some pliers on the but I don't believe this is best for...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock