Discuss Eurocal minor 4. 90/115 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anybody got any info on this burner, desperate need for tomorrow, rang the manufacturers who said they were emailing but received nothing and they finish early Friday!
image.jpg
cheers lads

Last edited:
Careful with those instructions! I found that earlier, but didn't send you the link because I noticed the oil pump pressure is 12 bar, so I assume that is for diesel applications.

Cheers best, just needed a diagram really not worked on these before, this was a drain down before winter, I've got to refill system, refill all hot and cold (from a borehole) and fire the boiler, I got last years service record with pressures etc, so it was more identification than anything else. Got to go tomorrow (I don't normally work weekends) but I'm off to the emeralds on Wednesday for rest and recuperation.
And drink!

Last edited:
Careful with those instructions! I found that earlier, but didn't send you the link because I noticed the oil pump pressure is 12 bar, so I assume that is for diesel applications.

good point best didn't notice myself good job somebody was awake

Because I havent coma across the eco flam before and it's a no internet rural area ( aren't they always) I just needed to know what the pump etc were likely to be. Fortunately it was the Danfoss with an easily accesible bleed/test point because miraculously there appeared to be a lack of oil in the pipeline.
Easily solved with the diagrams in the manual.
All in all a nice easy morning yesterday out in the country.

I have one customer who has one of these burning gas oil on a Dutch Barge. It's down fireing and is a bit of a pig for sooting it's electrodes. I made it run a bit more reliably by upping the pump pressure a tad and fitting a smaller nozzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Eurocal minor 4. 90/115 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back