Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Error 385 on Baxi Megaflow 2 GA compact in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I am getting error code 385 on my boiler display which online states 'low voltage'.
Any idea on what I can try? Someone suggested replacing the fuse but no idea where to locate it, can anyone help?
Thanks

Reply to Error 385 on Baxi Megaflow 2 GA compact in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue relating to my Ideal Logic Combi 35 which has recently started displaying a F2 error when trying to use...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock