Discuss Eco honeywell room stat ,, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What's the lock / key sign mean , customer rang me and asked . I'm nit sure ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Eco honeywell room stat ,, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, as it’s starting to get chilly at night, we’re thinking of having the heating on at night… well the wife is. Which led me to wonder whats...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Customer complains of Intermittent heating on Y plan with Stat satisfied. New boiler fitted last year (no permanent live required or fitted...
Replies
Views
After being woken up a few times by clicking pipework when heating not on looked at setup in boilerhouse. Trying to figure out why there are 2...
Replies
Views
Evening chaps. As the title says, can a boiler with weather comp run with an optimising room stat? I have a Glowworm Flexicom 35cx that can accept...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock