Search the forum,

Discuss Dust extraction... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, you could cut a plant pot up to do this.

I used a small bucket. Good till the core is a good ways in then the drill handle strikes the bucket and you have to stop and remove the bucket and continue. It did significantly reduce the level of dust but only used when I had to drill from inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dust extraction... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and still not fixed. Then serviced it and still got the fault. Called up worcester and one says its the gas valve as it is making a 3 whoosing noises while...
Replies
Views
I'm on a new build the boiler is in the garage. I have the option of drilling straight out with the condensate in to the stack. Or drilling through from the garage to the house to tee in to the kitchen sink waste. So it's either coring out and coming out with that black dot is.
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a question regarding a disagreement i'm having at work. We recently had a tray-washing tunnel machine with a gas-burner break down due to the burner extract fan being flooded as the submerged heat pipe cracked. The fan was removed and sent away, came back today to be fitted. My...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, an easy one: I recently had to drill through two outside walls to run 15mm pipes for a shower and sink. The holes are neat enough but need to be closed off to prevent draughts. Can I use expanding foam to block them? I wouldn't do this with central heating pipes, but the shower and...
Replies
Views
Hello, A year ago I bought the Mapei Shower waterproofing kit from B&Q, the one that comes in a bucket and has the waterproofing material and the tape. Circumstances changed and I was not able to do the shower upgrade until now. I had a look at the bucket and see that the product seems to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock