Search the forum,

Discuss Dunsley Neutralizer on new Rayburn install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicno1

Gas Engineer
We have to install a new oil boiler and solid fuel Rayburm. The customer would the Rayburn to run the heating with the oil boiler. I know you can use the Neutralizer but do any of you know if Rayburn allow this type of connection now?

You can use the neutraliser, h2 panel or a thermal store. Can't see rayburn objecting as long as it's done correctly and safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dunsley Neutralizer on new Rayburn install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can any one help, I'm in Shrewsbury and looking for a plumber to do the wet system on a new rayburn 355sfw, radiators only no hot water required, Chimney and heatas side of things are sorted, so just the plumbing. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all, just this morning seem to have a new problem to us with our Rayburn. Oven and central heating all operating as normal, however we have no hot water from any taps. We would normally hear the Rayburn kick in when hot water is demanded… however it is not. Any help hugely appreciated
Replies
Views
A
I have a oil fired Rayburn with a BM controller and flexitemp, installed for 10yrs +, which has developed a fault. It runs OK either high or low settings through the day but when left over night on low setting goes out ? Flexitemp seems to operate when tested Any help would be appreciated
Replies
Views
Andrew N Yorkshire
A
R
Is it possible to change my rayburn royal from a cooker which also runs the hot water in my house to just a cooker. I want to have a combination boiler put in. Can you just disconnect the water side of it and still use the cooker or do we have to do something else to it in order to just use...
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the digital pump. He did not inform us that we would need a new processor because we had changed to a Combi and subsequently a valve blew. Should my builders...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock