Discuss Dudley Duo syphon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt19rown

Hi Gents

2 toilets both low level, flush pipes side filling etc, 1 has a 7" the other a 10"Duo syphon, the question is does the 3" make that much difference on the syphon flush as the 10 is perfect the 7 is far from perfect it sometimes fails to take the paper away!!!

Thanks in advance

matt

for some reason i have fitted many of these now that are only siphoning to about half way even tho all the plugs are in the holes for a full flush and me using the toilet handle in the right way! im gona start fitting the cheap ones back i think!

Hi Gents

2 toilets both low level, flush pipes side filling etc, 1 has a 7" the other a 10"Duo syphon, the question is does the 3" make that much difference on the syphon flush as the 10 is perfect the 7 is far from perfect it sometimes fails to take the paper away!!!

Thanks in advance

matt

Well, it obviously does make a big difference if the 10" works properly and 7" doesn't. 3"/7" equals almost half as much flushing power again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dudley Duo syphon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all - Our toilet has got very difficult to flush. A couple of very quick goes on the handle will do it sometimes, but not others! So we are...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Hello, Recently I received an unusually large water bill which led me to the discovery of leaking flush valves. I have two toilets and it turned...
Replies
Views
My toilet flush is very weak & can't really even flush a few sheets of toilet paper away. A syphon flush, not a flapper. Up until a few days ago...
Replies
Views
A few years ago I repaired my parents 35 year old toilet with a Dudley Turbo 88 and Syvac aspirator. It's started leaking from the donut I think...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock