Discuss Driveway Shared Water Supply Leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

This can go 2 ways.

Either it's a gang who work for a Utility company and do this all week, have all the gear and access to all the materials required (free of charge) and will do a good job.

Or a gang who turn up on horses with little gear and no idea and make the leak worse.

The anticipation is unbearable.

I hope it's the first possibility.

discolouration and green algae are appearing on the affected part of our driveway
Wait until a few winters have passed and it will all look like that ;) That said, the idea of your neighbour coming round with a pail of hot water and a scrubbing brush to rectify is rather appealing.

Reply to Driveway Shared Water Supply Leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
There's a leak in the ceiling of my Dad's living room which is on the ground floor and has a bedroom directly above it...
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock