Discuss Don't you just hate bathroom fitters??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

97951ae0-8021-4ffa-b667-c74d60e236dc.jpg

Theres a little Cafe just outside St Peters square in Rome , theres a hand dryer no kidding about 600 mm off the floor , its pi@@ funny watching people bend to use it , half of them end up collapsing on the floor.

With a bog roll holder so high, if you were in the next cubicle you could reach over and grab a fistful.

Ha ha ha....i can think of a certain mod who would have to stand on the seat to reach that!

Theres a little Cafe just outside St Peters square in Rome , theres a hand dryer no kidding about 600 mm off the floor , its pi@@ funny watching people bend to use it , half of them end up collapsing on the floor.

You have to wonder what goes through people's minds...

It's for when you p1ss on your daps and need to dry them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Don't you just hate bathroom fitters??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Found water coming up from under laminate floor in new bathroom. Once leak found should the bathroom fitter lift up floor dry and replace floor to...
Replies
Views
C
Hello Everyone! My name is Cheyenne Strickler, and I am a recruiter with AmeriGas. I am currently hiring for a Service Technician in the...
Replies
Views
Cheyenne Strickler
C
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
T
I booked a plumber to fit a wall mounted sink in my bathroom, but when his fitter took the old sink out the wall wasn't strong enough to support...
Replies
Views
I removed the old vanity unit in my bathroom, intending to do a makeover. Finished the shower cubicle, and starting on the vanity. I bought a 2nd...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock