Search the forum,

Discuss Does Worcester Bosch 40cdi 2013 boiler support weather comp? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there, thanks for looking at this post. I've got a WB 40cdi heat only boiler which was installed around 2013. I've attached the model number. I'm trying to work out if there is a weather compensation feature which will automatically adjust the flow temperature down on warmer days? I don't think so given it is a heat only boiler, but just wanted to check if someone else knows.

Thanks

Hussain
boiler model.jpg

Just did, as expected because it is a heat only boiler it does not come with that option.

Basically my crude way of reducing the flow temperature is to range rate the boiler down and use a high heating demand from boosting all the underfloor and radiators at the same time to get a lower flow temperature.

No not with a heat only system boiler you could via there diverter 3 pipe kit etc

Reply to Does Worcester Bosch 40cdi 2013 boiler support weather comp? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock