Search the forum,

Discuss Does Worcester Bosch 40cdi 2013 boiler support weather comp? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there, thanks for looking at this post. I've got a WB 40cdi heat only boiler which was installed around 2013. I've attached the model number. I'm trying to work out if there is a weather compensation feature which will automatically adjust the flow temperature down on warmer days? I don't think so given it is a heat only boiler, but just wanted to check if someone else knows.

Thanks

Hussain
boiler model.jpg

Just did, as expected because it is a heat only boiler it does not come with that option.

Basically my crude way of reducing the flow temperature is to range rate the boiler down and use a high heating demand from boosting all the underfloor and radiators at the same time to get a lower flow temperature.

No not with a heat only system boiler you could via there diverter 3 pipe kit etc

Reply to Does Worcester Bosch 40cdi 2013 boiler support weather comp? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock