Discuss Does anyone know how to INSTALL a tub drain using Rectorseal 97258 Golden Extractor?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fonta

Does anyone know how to INSTALL a tub drain using Rectorseal 97258 Golden Extractor??

Many thanks.

Re: Does anyone know how to INSTALL a tub drain using Rectorseal 97258 Golden Extract

Nope.

Any pictures :)

Re: Does anyone know how to INSTALL a tub drain using Rectorseal 97258 Golden Extract

U will make a right mess of it. It is for extracting old ones the teeth bite into side wall and rotate it out. Use two screwdrivers to hold it still instead

I've been doing it with two screwdrivers for years and it's not nice. Pity this tool doesn't seem to work in the reverse because I'm uninstalling 40 yrs tube drains in minutes. Anyone can recommend a good installing tube drain tool???

Weld one up. 3/8 scoket on a bit of plate with one fixed stud and one on a slot so it moves in and out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anyone know how to INSTALL a tub drain using Rectorseal 97258 Golden Extractor?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All.. I'm installing a freestanding tub on my second floor. Once I set the tub I won't have access to the drain. I was thinking silicone on...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'd like to install new radiators in my home which are currently fed by copper pipe via the floor boards. I live in a bungalow and access...
Replies
Views
Hello We recently had a bathroom referb with a new sink and vanity unit that contained all new plumbing for it. The sink doesn't have an overflow...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! đź‘‹ Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock