Discuss Do Plumbfix do a cooker installation kit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smillsey

Hey chaps,

its closed so cant ring them and they are the closest to tomorrows job,

do they do an installation kit as a whole package or do i need to take a list of part no's

Like this at bes Gas Cooker Hoses & Kits

Cheers all

p.s, or pts or plumb centre (if i have to as plumb centre are bloody expensive)

I don't think they do. Just go onto the screwfix website, it's the same stuff as the plumbfix and the same part numbers.

Plumbfix are open til 8pm anyway, so you could always ring and ask :)

are they?

bloody hell, only registered with them the other day. Just found my plumbfix book they got the bits i need dooesnt look like they do sell a kit

thought i might save £0.83p maybe

it all helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do Plumbfix do a cooker installation kit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock