Discuss Do any Gas Fitters use Part P electrics? Assistance required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
it means to me i have abetter understanding of electrics then what i did before i went in and ill learn
  • Applicable Building Regulations
  • Electrical safety legislation, regulations, standards and terminology
  • Enabling you to alter and install electrical circuits in association with your primary task of work.
  • Over-view of BS7671:2008 IEE Wiring regulations (17th Ed.) and on-site guide.
  • Installation of, and alteration of domestic wiring circuits, i.e. sockets, lighting, heating and earthing arrangements.
  • Safe isolation procedures
  • Electrical test procedures
  • Cable and component selection
  • Installation and replacement of electrical components
  • Identifying unsafe electrical situations
  • Building notification forms
  • Special locations
  • New circuit requirements
  • Completion of Electrical Installation Certificate
  • Completion of Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate
Qualifications achieved:

Electrics Defined Scope Level 3 Part P B Scope Certificate (BPEC)
is that straight out of a sales man brief case...

is that straight out of a sales man brief case...

no its off there web site . lol. but i think you may of missed my orignal post desrob

am doing it to improve my knowledge of electrics and further my own devolpment . i dont know everything and dont claim to. i would do the 17th edition if i wanted to be a sparky then again if i wanted to be a sparky i would of sat at the back of the class picking my nose with the rest of them :) :)

no its off there web site . lol. but i think you may of missed my orignal post desrob

am doing it to improve my knowledge of electrics and further my own devolpment . i dont know everything and dont claim to. i would do the 17th edition if i wanted to be a sparky then again if i wanted to be a sparky i would of sat at the back of the class picking my nose with the rest of them :) :)
and i said you have to do the 17th edition to do anything..and i said part p defined full scope call it what you want is nonsense

Incidentally, you dont need cg239-1 for domestic inspection & testing as long as you have part pee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do any Gas Fitters use Part P electrics? Assistance required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
P
I currently live in a 4 bed end of terrace victorian house, with 11 radiators and two towel rails. Currently have installed a 6kw potterton gold...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock