Search the forum,

Discuss Dishwasher plumbing, got this so wrong :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Watch from 13:25, whoever plumbed the dishwasher was having an off day!

I've heard of someone plumbing a washing machine with one of the self screw in DIY jobs into the gas pipe. Obviously didnt work so they put one on the right pipe and didnt say anything.

Next tenant moves in connects up to gas and then phones us in. They then try to sue the company I worked for for not spotting it but as it was behind cupboards etc and passed tightness etc it wasn't going to be spotted. They didnt get very far apparently.

Flippin eck! I’ve seen a gas fire piped into the cold water before.

A company I worked for many many years ago had a couple of lads work for them who managed to get the cold and the gas mixed up doing a boiler install. They did wonder why they couldn't get any water out of the taps. The tenants of the Avenue had something to watch whilst sipping their tenants super as transco had the road up and compressor pumping all the water out.

Back in the mists of time when
ELM le Blanc started selling
the 4.20 in Uk we wanted a bigger one so had a 3,00 ? direct from France, no english
instructions so piped it up
al la 4.20 on LPG. decorater
asks what is the water doing coming out of the little pipe out of the wall outside and going miles. We had connected the lpg feed to the mains water somehow as there were no instructions ,, happy days
centralheatking

The customer/ scrounger was a Warmfront fortunate candidate. He was a total arse anyway. Spent all afternoon sucking water out with my wet vac and disced the meter off and called out transco.

Reply to Dishwasher plumbing, got this so wrong :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock