Search the forum,

Discuss Dishwasher plumbing, got this so wrong :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Watch from 13:25, whoever plumbed the dishwasher was having an off day!

I've heard of someone plumbing a washing machine with one of the self screw in DIY jobs into the gas pipe. Obviously didnt work so they put one on the right pipe and didnt say anything.

Next tenant moves in connects up to gas and then phones us in. They then try to sue the company I worked for for not spotting it but as it was behind cupboards etc and passed tightness etc it wasn't going to be spotted. They didnt get very far apparently.

Flippin eck! I’ve seen a gas fire piped into the cold water before.

A company I worked for many many years ago had a couple of lads work for them who managed to get the cold and the gas mixed up doing a boiler install. They did wonder why they couldn't get any water out of the taps. The tenants of the Avenue had something to watch whilst sipping their tenants super as transco had the road up and compressor pumping all the water out.

Back in the mists of time when
ELM le Blanc started selling
the 4.20 in Uk we wanted a bigger one so had a 3,00 ? direct from France, no english
instructions so piped it up
al la 4.20 on LPG. decorater
asks what is the water doing coming out of the little pipe out of the wall outside and going miles. We had connected the lpg feed to the mains water somehow as there were no instructions ,, happy days
centralheatking

Reminds me of a time, I unknowingly connected cold mains up to the gas and filled the carcass up with water. Water come out of the gas fire and the gas meter turned into a round football.

Ooooops!

The customer/ scrounger was a Warmfront fortunate candidate. He was a total arse anyway. Spent all afternoon sucking water out with my wet vac and disced the meter off and called out transco.

I was honest with the transco guy and was supercool, just popped in a new one whilst laughing his arse off:D

Reply to Dishwasher plumbing, got this so wrong :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock