Discuss Discharging d2 into soil stack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The D2 should be metal, if not it must be of a product capable of with standing the temperature and be clearly marked with the product standard for temperature. Most plastic soil and waste systems do not meet the requirements.

Reg man I thought osma push fit was ok on D2 ,but not solvent weld of any type.

Reg man I thought osma push fit was ok on D2 ,but not solvent weld of any type.

when I first took my unvented in 2007 it 100% had to be metal pipe work for a discharge, can't remember it coming up when I renewed it so I assume that's still the case

when I first took my unvented in 2007 it 100% had to be metal pipe work for a discharge, can't remember it coming up when I renewed it so I assume that's still the case

Retook mine in March rules have changed regarding plastics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Discharging d2 into soil stack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm wondering if this is allowed or will work in the UK. We currently have all our waste water connecting to a single vented stack. The pipes...
Replies
Views
I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Following a first-floor bathroom remodel done poorly by a plumber in our house a couple of years ago I have stripped everything out and I'm...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I...
Replies
Views
Im looking to install a saniflo or similar, with the outlet rising up through a flat roof and into a soil stack above. The problem is, this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock