Discuss Digital thermostat tolerances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Tyrrell

Gas Engineer
I've fitted a new room stat and programmer to a Y plan system and my customer is complaining that the heating is not working properly as its. Of shutting off when it reaches temperature. I have noticed that it tends to shut off about two degrees higher than the room stat is set for and I'd like to know if there's a way to change the tolerances on the stat? It's a flomasta wireless stat and programmer btw

Flomasta.???? Fit a Honeywell, acurate to 0.5 of a degree. Are you using a calibrated thermometer position at the same position as the current roomstat?

Flomasta.???? Fit a Honeywell, acurate to 0.5 of a degree. Are you using a calibrated thermometer position at the same position as the current roomstat?

Tried the Honeywell but it wouldn't work, and it kept making a high pitched whistle. I put the old Sallus programmer back on, tied it in with a new Flomasta wireless stat and I've heard nothing since from the customer so I'me happy. Don't care what brand it is as long as it works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Digital thermostat tolerances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Customer complains of Intermittent heating on Y plan with Stat satisfied. New boiler fitted last year (no permanent live required or fitted...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
M
I have a Honeywell 7 Day Electronic 2 Channel Programmer ST6400C programmer and a Honeywell T6360B1028 Room thermostat . My programming is on the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I've just noticed that with the CH programmer either selected off or timed off, the CH can still be controlled on/off at the room thermostat. HW...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock