• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Digital or electric shower in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

NoExperience

I need advice on whether I should get a digital or electric shower. The water pressure in my flat is very poor for the shower (gravity fed water system, heated via HIU, on a district heating system), I’m on the 3rd floor (top floor) so it’s to be expected.

I know an electric shower would boost the water pressure for a shower significantly but would a digital shower do the same? I’m currently looking at Aqualisa’s range of digital showers, there are some suited for a gravity fed system but I’m unsure if this would boost the water pressure for a shower.

Reply to Digital or electric shower in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net