Discuss Dewalt dc500 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sav

Is it any good ??

Thanjs

Have to say no, i had one and it didnt last long. Bought nilflsk alto instead and its one of the best tools on the van

Has a power take off, so when your core drilling the vac comes on when you pull the trigger on the drill or any other tool with dust extraction. Great wet vac too. There have been no probs in the last 12 months of using it. Think the dewalt started to fall apart after a month, stopped completely after 3 months

I love this little dewalt vac its not the be all and end all but for its size its amazing I have had no troubles in years with it I do use it along side a earlex wet and dry vac but for the small bits its the dewalt

Is it any good ??

Thanjs

what you want to use it for? its not a heavy use vac, no powertool vac will be. but its great for removing water out of pipes, bogs etc... and small pick up jobs.

Milwaukiee one is ace. Hoovering your way out of door, servicing. Personally only used it as a wet vac in early days . My earlex is just wet and my Milwaukee is just dry. It will go through 3ah in about 15 to 20 mins hoovering. But I have loads of batteries and just ordered a new 8 way sequential charger! No it can't be plugged in.

Do makita do one like it looking for somthing small like this for sucking out wc cysterns and pipe wirk ect

Makita one isnt wet.

imho it isnt all that powerful.

i have the Milwaukee vac, great for clearing up cupboards or servicing.

wouldn't use it to clean a site up though.

Hoover stairs hall way the lot, roll up enough of the runner, Hoover, roll Hoover. Jobs immaculate wen we leave, even wipe down skirtings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dewalt dc500 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Back