Currently reading:
Dewalt dc500

Discuss Dewalt dc500 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a power take off, so when your core drilling the vac comes on when you pull the trigger on the drill or any other tool with dust extraction. Great wet vac too. There have been no probs in the last 12 months of using it. Think the dewalt started to fall apart after a month, stopped completely after 3 months

I love this little dewalt vac its not the be all and end all but for its size its amazing I have had no troubles in years with it I do use it along side a earlex wet and dry vac but for the small bits its the dewalt

Milwaukiee one is ace. Hoovering your way out of door, servicing. Personally only used it as a wet vac in early days . My earlex is just wet and my Milwaukee is just dry. It will go through 3ah in about 15 to 20 mins hoovering. But I have loads of batteries and just ordered a new 8 way sequential charger! No it can't be plugged in.

Makita one isnt wet.

imho it isnt all that powerful.

i have the Milwaukee vac, great for clearing up cupboards or servicing.

wouldn't use it to clean a site up though.

Hoover stairs hall way the lot, roll up enough of the runner, Hoover, roll Hoover. Jobs immaculate wen we leave, even wipe down skirtings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dewalt dc500 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock