Search the forum,

Discuss Dans Jobs in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
1. Images and videos are screwed up, I'm fixing that today. Fingers crossed.

2. Email for the forum is changing to something @ plumbersforums.net - Using [email protected] for all three forums is just too confusing for me with the hundred or so emails I get a day. Splitting them up will help me.

So you may find emails stop working during that change.

3. Ads. We need an income from Google, so I'm working on that on-going. You can subscribe to get rid of them all but it's not a requirement. The amount, and where they are, and whatnot, will change over the coming months so keep that in mind.

If you can think of anything else then please add it to my thread here which I'll sticky.

Lou and I have signed up to be NHS Volunteers, and also registered with two local foodbanks, and also with council to help vulnerable people get prescriptions and food parcels and generally helping in nipping the shop etc. So I've dropped most work forum-wise in favour of doing that which is taking up a few hours a day so I can't get in the mood to sit long enough to make big forum changes. But I realise I screwed up the image hosting when I upgraded the forum the other day so that's priority.

Hang in there. And a massive thanks to all forum staff (volunteers also!) who are helping out during this dodgy time, and always. (Which on this forum is actually just Shawn right now so we will be looking at adding more staff here ASAP also)!!

Reply to Dans Jobs in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock