Discuss Danfoss MSLC032 bleeding in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tn245

Hi!

I need to bleed an airlock out of the ancient oil-boiler here - previous tenant ran it dry. Can anyone tell me which is the bleed valve? I'm thinking the bottom one with the nut but the upper allen type one seems to have had more action based on the amount of rust. Pump is Danfoss MSLC032. Hope the picture came through. Sorry about the quality - it's pitch black down there.

Thanks!

IMG_20161130_120005.jpg

Get an engineer to sort it and show you what's what at the same time. Dont play as you may change the oil pressure.

Great quality pump, but must be near its end. That oil pump has to be 30 + years old. If you touch the wrong part you will destroy the old pump as well as changing the oil pressure.

Thanks for the responses. Do any of you know the answer to the question of which is the bleed valve on this pump though? In case I want to foolishly disregard your good advice? ;) I get that touching the wrong part might be a problem, hence the question of which is the right part to touch. :)

5 days and still not sorted. Obviously that boiler is in need of an oil engineer to look at it, overhaul and service it or more likely to recommend it to be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Danfoss MSLC032 bleeding in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Newbie here so feel free to teach me the etiquette of this place, and apologies for the lengthy opening post. The boiler started locking out...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi, a bit of a long one but would appreciate any comments or advice on this. Moved into a new house a few months ago, where the previous owners...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock