Discuss cooker and fire manuals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

does anyone know of a site to get cooker manuals and fires the boiler link is good but no cookers on it and not many fires

The people who do the gas installers workmate also do one for cookers and fires...if u google it u should be able to find it....trouble is it ain't free!

some stuff other than just boilers.

[DLMURL="http://www.bfm-europe.com/kinder-gas-fires-installation-user-manual-downloads.html"]BFM Europe | Gas fires, electric fires and stoves[/DLMURL]

IndexManuals

Last edited by a moderator:
some stuff other than just boilers.

[DLMURL="http://www.bfm-europe.com/kinder-gas-fires-installation-user-manual-downloads.html"]BFM Europe | Gas fires, electric fires and stoves[/DLMURL]

IndexManuals

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cooker and fire manuals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m having a gas cooker pipe capped off. The GS registered plumber/ fitter, has told me that to do this, he’ll also have to service the combi...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, my mother had an electric cooker installed yesterday. The guy who fitted it said it shouldn't be close to the gas pipe but it is. The red...
Replies
Views
Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock