Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Converting to fully pumped in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beboers

Hi All , I'm a little.bit confused on how to convert a semi gravity heating system to fully pumped and what pipe work changes have to be done to make it safe ie vent pipe! I have been on a job where the primary flow to cylinder had a pump put on it and then a tee put on it with a motorised valve for the hw and a motorised valve for the ch which was just teed in to the existing ch flow from boiler but was capped from boiler if that makes sense? But the cylinder cupboard stayed the same so to me it seems as tho the vent pipe isBlocked by the motorised valve when just ch would be on? If any body has any diagrams or pics of how to do it properly would be much appreciated!! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Converting to fully pumped in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, Hopefully someone can throw some light on if this is a real issue or not. I have had this boiler for about 10 years, I noticed just recently...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
Hello I have a gravity fed system with a header tank in the loft, a water cylinder and a 3 way valve. The header tank in the loft is OK and has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock