Search the forum,

Discuss Compare Your Trade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darrenangel

Hi there, Has anyone heard of, or had any dealings with the above company.
The service they provide seems to good to be true and also cheap enough, even if it doesn't work out I won't be too much out of pocket. I'm just a bit concerned i might of missed something obvious that could lead to problems down the line.
This is a rough outlay of what they provide;
For £25 per month( no tie in, can be terminated at any time) they put you on their trades listing, and put you in contact with any work in your area. There is no charge for contacts and you then deal direct with custard, and Compare Your trade don't take a cut from anything you earn.
They will also setup and run a website for you( included in the £25)
For £25 a month it seems like a no brainer to give it a go for a few months, or have i missed some obvious loophole here that is going to cost me a fortune.
I very much look forward to your input here, especially if you've had dealings with this company. Daz

Sorry Tom, didn't think of doing a search. Locked in the memory bank now though, for future reference. Thanks for the link by the way.

you don't work for compare your trade do you? seems very suspicious, first post is to praise them?

Your first two posts are from threads over 6 months old singing the praises of this company, I smell fish.

no im not singing there praises all im saying is everyone is aloud to have an opion but dont put everyone in the same boat not every person scams people and should be given a chance

Very true, everybody is 'allowed' an opinion and mine is that this company and others spouting the same rubbish are rip off merchants and anybody singing their praises is probably being paid by them. imho

right so i have only just joined this site and am being ambushed.
not very nice just because you are all sad to slate of companys that have done nothing to you dont start on me i was voicing me opion isnt that what your meant to do on here ?

..............and I was voicing mine to give a balanced argument to prevent people who have not had dealings with scumbag companies like this a fair warning. If you choose to take it as a personal attack, tough.

There is an old saying `A fool and his money are soon parted`. It couldnt be any closer to the truth in this instance.
I make a load of money repairing the rubbish that these companies leave behind. He will learn the hard way. Get him to ask if its a registered trading standards recognised company. Although on second thoughts, dont bother, I think I already know the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Compare Your Trade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock