Discuss commercial catering advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not any more but was what you need ?

Hi,
Thanks for answering. I would like to know where I should be on pricing sub work.
Got an offer of 60 first hour and 30 every hour after that. That's covering the central belt and borders of Scotland will also have to go to Dundee and occasionally Aberdeen. No travel time. Don't do refrigeration.
it's all reactive maintenance.
thanks.
Duncan

Also any recommendations for companies that I could try ans get some sub work off too? Based in Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to commercial catering advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi We are a commercial premises Have been using the same plumber for years and very happy with his work but recently came to light he has a...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock