Search the forum,

Discuss Commercial boiler design in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Sorry for double posting, I had put this in the heating forum as well.

Any commercial heating engineers on here?

Ive got a job to go and tender tomorrow in Avenue One, Letchworth Garden City. It’s a 2 storey office building and warehouse that needs a new boiler and pumps. Its to replace an existing poor condition / vandalised one. I need to design, supply and install the replacement boilers and pumps as part of the job.

It’s a little out of my remit but its part of the job and needs pricing. Anyone on here interested if I get the details and send them to them?

Thanks

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commercial boiler design in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are on 15mm pipework, the rest are on 10mm. its powered by a Grundfos ups3 pump. the boiler is an 18kw heat only boiler. There are two radiators mainly...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to the forum and certainly not a plumber so please forgive me if my questions are particularly stupid. 1) I am renovating a house and the heating system has been removed to be replaced from scratch. To reduce costs I am attempting to do the first fix myself. The plan is to send...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock