Discuss Colour of gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I went to a job (gas leak) this morning found it no probs, but old lady was confused as to why could smell gas but not see it.

She was convinced that gas was green. There was a little laughter in the discussion after the repair but I could have told her it was blue and she would of believed it.

Nowt as strange as folk as they say

LOL, you've given my a chuckle this afternoon.

I had one lady threaten to put her head in her gas oven and do herself in over a dispute.

I went to a job (gas leak) this morning found it no probs, but old lady was confused as to why could smell gas but not see it.

She was convinced that gas was green. There was a little laughter in the discussion after the repair but I could have told her it was blue and she would of believed it.

Nowt as strange as folk as they say

she must have had few before you got there :)

Cheeky! No, it was over our poor heating system. She had a point, but unless she was going to roast her head, sticking your head in the oven went out with towns gas days. Oddly enough, she was old enough to remember towns gas.

I had one lady threaten to put her head in her gas oven and do herself in over a dispute.

I wish my ex mrs would try and discover the colour of gas that way!... I'm not bitter!

I am not bitter and twisted , I am both
Only joking , I was chatting to a mate who went to a job where there was an issue regarding ventilation after the customer had a new conservatory built ,Up shot way the elderly customer put a chair straight through his new window

I am not bitter and twisted , I am both
Only joking , I was chatting to a mate who went to a job where there was an issue regarding ventilation after the customer had a new conservatory built ,Up shot way the elderly customer put a chair straight through his new window

did you mate told him still not up to standard with new window out :) lol :)

There was a case locally a couple of years back. A bloke in a flat stuck his head in the gas oven to try and top himself. When it failed he decided to have a ***. When he sparked up the explosion took out the back wall of the flats but he survived without injury because he was laying on the floor.

There was a case locally a couple of years back. A bloke in a flat stuck his head in the gas oven to try and top himself. When it failed he decided to have a ***. When he sparked up the explosion took out the back wall of the flats but he survived without injury because he was laying on the floor.

is that him in your basket (avatar):)?

Seems our Mike likes to put his head in strange places. Bins, plant pots ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Colour of gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi folks I live in 2 bedroom bungalow and question is about the soil pipe my plumber/bathroom fitter boxed into the corner base unit he fitted...
Replies
Views
Back