Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Clay to 110mm plastic soil pipe fitting in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Has anyone seen this fitting before clay to 110mm plastic

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-17-17-41-08-25_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-17-17-41-08-25_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 35
Yes, many times in the past.
They were available for Hepsleve, then Supersleve (slightly smaller O.D clay pipe) but not for traditional glazed collar pipe as the surface wasn't smooth enough and diameters varied.

Yes, many times in the past.
They were available for Hepsleve, then Supersleve (slightly smaller O.D clay pipe) but not for traditional glazed collar pipe as the surface wasn't smooth enough and diameters varied.
There usually ok if left alone? I have to connect a new toilet on to this was wanting to leave all as is. And just put a street elbow into the top 45

Reply to Clay to 110mm plastic soil pipe fitting in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my...
Replies
Views
B
My soil pipe on the downstairs toilet seems to be partially blocked. Now I know it can be rodded but I was thinking of another way. With the...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m trying to find something that will connect a geberit 90mm toilet waste pipe into a standard 110mm soil stack. The geberit cistern came...
Replies
Views
Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock