Discuss Classic Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ged Simpson

Classic Plumbing 1a.jpgClassic Plumbing 1b.jpgClassic Plumbing 1c.jpg

Do you think you can do better than this? This was all at the same house

I call that borderline vandelism, what on earth were you asked to do Ged, put it all right?

I worked on one last week that was the worst I've ever been in. Had parrot cages in the living room and the floor was ankle deep in bird poo. It took 10 minutes to clear the stairs so I could go up and fix the loo. It was minging too. After fixing the flush pipe, drove home, stripped down in the kitchen (the poor cat looked terrified), put clothes straight into the wash and got myself scrubbed in the shower.

The "joys" of being a plumber.

Wouldn't want to work in that filth, or on that plumbing.
I would have " just had tea" if anyone in that house asked if I wanted tea!

Has the look of "Polish Plumbing" about it!!

as one of my old workmates used to say ( as long as it work's, it does not matter what it look's like!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once worked in a house where the lounge and dining room floors were tarmaced (gods honest truth) Lounge was red and dining room was green, it was posh tarmac!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Classic Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
Need a reliable plumber right now? Look no further than MSM Site Solutions in Slough, UK. We're your go-to squad for emergency plumbing issues...
Replies
Views
Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny...
Replies
Views
Hello , I have an Ideal Classic boiler ff350 which runs for 10 mins before the boiler cuts out. The circ pump keeps running at this time. The Pump...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back