Search the forum,

Discuss Classic Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ged Simpson

Classic Plumbing 1a.jpgClassic Plumbing 1b.jpgClassic Plumbing 1c.jpg

Do you think you can do better than this? This was all at the same house

I call that borderline vandelism, what on earth were you asked to do Ged, put it all right?

I worked on one last week that was the worst I've ever been in. Had parrot cages in the living room and the floor was ankle deep in bird poo. It took 10 minutes to clear the stairs so I could go up and fix the loo. It was minging too. After fixing the flush pipe, drove home, stripped down in the kitchen (the poor cat looked terrified), put clothes straight into the wash and got myself scrubbed in the shower.

The "joys" of being a plumber.

Wouldn't want to work in that filth, or on that plumbing.
I would have " just had tea" if anyone in that house asked if I wanted tea!

Has the look of "Polish Plumbing" about it!!

as one of my old workmates used to say ( as long as it work's, it does not matter what it look's like!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once worked in a house where the lounge and dining room floors were tarmaced (gods honest truth) Lounge was red and dining room was green, it was posh tarmac!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Classic Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock