Discuss Checking exisitng gas safe records in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
drilling out with a core bit is hardly technical but thanks for the advice, as id have assumed I would have been able to hang the wall frame etc.

(I don't mean to sound petulant , I'm genuinely not one to cut a corner or two)

You don't know if the hole is going to comply with regs

what you dont seem to understand is the law. No you or a non registered plumber cant do anything with a boiler especially moving or installing one, after all who are you going to get to commission it once you have messed around? it is illegal for a gas technician to then come in and commission it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Checking exisitng gas safe records in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am considering retraining as a gas safe engineer through enrolling on a course that includes 5 weeks of classroom learning...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have some knowledge of plumbing and heating and have installed several in my time. I have a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 40CDi Classic...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone Recently bereaved friend of mine is wanting to replace his 15 year old Combi. It is in the loft on the party wall of a semi (...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back