Search the forum,

Discuss checkatrade Not impressed to date in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

they came, they took my money and promised a start date etc etc. So to Ive emailed my personal contact twice and heard bugger all and we are well past the promised online date of two weeks time, so my intiall feedback to checkatrade is 0/10 for communications 0/10 value for money

I wait to be impressed!!!!!!!!!! :(

Mine has just gone live today, so need to customise my page. Only took a week. Weird that yours is taking so long.

they came, they took my money and promised a start date etc etc. So to Ive emailed my personal contact twice and heard bugger all and we are well past the promised online date of two weeks time, so my intiall feedback to checkatrade is 0/10 for communications 0/10 value for money

I wait to be impressed!!!!!!!!!! :(

We got 6 months free. They tried to use 4monts messing around. Politely reminded them that our 6months started on the day we sent them first freed back.

just got my first phone contact, my personal adviser is ill and no one thought to take on her work. By the way before we do anything, bank details, we haven't got yours (they lost them already!!!!!!). So I just said I am thinking about cancelling will talk again in a week, if they would like to pull their finger out I might reconsider. 0/10 so far, yet they are supposed to be based on recommendation, I wouldn't advice bothering with them at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to checkatrade Not impressed to date in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock