Discuss cheap digs in canterbury in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheff paul

picked up a bit off work in Canterbury ,digs look a bit steep,thinkin about dover any suggestions

cathedral and sleeping bag? Dover wont be cheap due to the large port and 1000s of folk passing through needing a place to kip

What work you got there? Is a good place to be if you plan having a Few beers in town. Depending when your going a lot of the students have finished for the summer so you may be able to get a room from one of them cheap? Check student accommodation forums and or student forums. I'll keep my ear to the ground with any landlords I work for if you give me a date you'll be there?

What work you got there? Is a good place to be if you plan having a Few beers in town. Depending when your going a lot of the students have finished for the summer so you may be able to get a room from one of them cheap? Check student accommodation forums and or student forums. I'll keep my ear to the ground with any landlords I work for if you give me a date you'll be there?

be there tomorrow mate,by the way Ian you are a fooookin legend,didnt think to check out the student lets

Blimey best get something sorted. I'd offer you a room here but not sure the mrs would go for it! Plus if your lucky you might get invited to some student party's! Whoop ! So what work you got? New build on the ethelbert road? /nosey

Look at faversham that's close by and has a few guest houses there are premier inns everywhere down this way whitstable isn't far off either probably 20/30!minutes during half term.

Blimey best get something sorted. I'd offer you a room here but not sure the mrs would go for it! Plus if your lucky you might get invited to some student party's! Whoop ! So what work you got? New build on the ethelbert road? /nosey

intend to 'pull' some random person for the first few nights accommodation,but it may be hard work on the 'anus',and tash rash doesent bode well,so might go down the student digs route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cheap digs in canterbury in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
We have a problem with a downstairs bathroom toilet. When flushed, the water in the bowl rises, as does the water coming up from the shower drain...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock