Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Changing radiator to another zone in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I have a 2 Zones for my central heating. I have attached the picture of the Zones.

I wanted to move the "hallway rad Zone 2" to Zone 1. From looking at the piping. I think I can just move the "hallway rad Zone 2" pipe (thin white one) to Zone 1 so it gets the hot water from Zone 1 when the Zone 1 valve open.

Now the question I have is I don't know what type of connector the existing pipe is using, I have attached the picture. Looking at it, I think I can just disconnect the thin white pipe and connect it to the "thick connector" (The one at Zone 1 with L, K. but I might need the one with 3 connection in a row instead)

Anyone know the type of connector in the picture?

Attachments

• IMG_2273.JPG
    IMG_2273.JPG
    337.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2275.JPG
    IMG_2275.JPG
    329 KB · Views: 23

Reply to Changing radiator to another zone in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock