Discuss Central Heating Literature? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi lads, are there any decent books that cover the different types of domestic heating systems about?

i used to use plumbing by F. Hall , but they are old school. im sure there will be thousands and with the internet it shouldnt be hard to find one

Danfoss believe it or not do a decent book with diagrams of all the various types of heating systems and how they work, gave it to us on one of their courses last year

Central Heating Fault Finding and Repair by John Reginald is also a very good book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Central Heating Literature? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, I drained the the central heating, to remove a radiator. After refilling it, the heating now won’t work. It’s a combi . I’m getting this symbol
Replies
Views
R
Hello its my 1st post hope im in the right place We brought a new house a medium-large 3 bedroom semi, we moved in the summer. Now coming to...
Replies
Views
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views
Back