Discuss Center Brand or Brand Center rad valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparky24

I want to replace a radiator valve in my house and want to replace like for like. The valve has Center Brand or Brand Center wrote in a circle on the top. I dont seem to be able to source this make of valve.
Does anyone know of this make?

thanks.

sounds like one from plumb centre, nick into your local branch and they will sort you with one.

It's Plumb centers own brand but flaming expensive. TRV's are cheaper.

Definitely plumb or parts centre owned by wolsley. all over the uk

Thanks everyone for the replies, i will pop into the local Plumb Center and have a look,

cheers

They are made by Peglar for plumb, but the quality ain't what it used to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Center Brand or Brand Center rad valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock