Discuss CEL Professional Multi-Tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

I have for sale a CEL Professional Multi-Tool complete with Li ion battery and fast charger. Almost new condition and with genuine CEL multi cutter metal blade and scraper attachment for silicone removal.

20130330_184448.jpg20130330_184607.jpg

I use these for cutting under door frames, cutting pipes, cutting out chase in door frames to fit locks, tile and grout removal and cutting chase out of plasterboard for shower pipes and lots more useful things. Machine has built in light for working in dark areas and a battery indicator to show how much power is left.

I have 2 of these machines and one is surplus to requirements.

Full kit at a bargain £40 plus £12 postage for a quick sale. CEL have an extended blade kit on sale on their web site for only £30 and I'll give buyer the link to it. Kit includes an adaptor for Feine and Bosch accessories.

First come first served.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it as good as a fein or a Bosch?
Been meaning to get one of these for a while. Am iinterested Colin.

Battery and charger yeah? Plunge cutting floorboards ok with this? How's it cope with that crappy chipboard flooring you get in new builds?

If it can deal with the above I'll have it:)

Pm me col with sort code and account number and ill transfer it in the morning:)

Aah sod it I'll have it:)
It's 10.8v with a Li ion battery. Blades are available from CEL site on link above or use any make. Screwfix sell blades and adapters. Anyone who knows me and bought kit from me on here knows that I don't buy crap!

If you want it, pm me your email addy and I'll package it up and send a Paypal invoice or I'll send bank details for a bank transfer, whatever is easier for you.

Don't have paypal so will transfer in morning. Pm your bank details:)
You don't need to have Paypal to pay through it. I've sent a invoice to your email addy. Just follow the payment instructions. Any problems and I'll send you bank details instead mate.

No worries.
Will do it in morning. Drunk now and don't want to send 400 or 4000 by mistake...:)

Was it a Scottish saw? How the f.... Do you saw anything with 3 teeth?:D

payment sent via paypal as requested colin. check and confirm receipt please.

when you send it can you please stick an invoice in as my printer is knackered.

cheers mate

You'll be posting it Tuesday you mean. Tomorrow's a bank holiday. Even you unwashed heathens get the day off......

Tuesday it is then.

Working tomorrow, got a nice wee 5 grand ensuite to install. Us unwashed heathens never sleep.

Quality kit and the accessories for this are only 30 quid for a full set. Other brands are way overpriced. This is a Feine in all but name.

Kay, order in your accessory kit from CEL while waiting on it coming to you. Use the website link above.

Do you use an allen key to change the bits? Seriously thinking of buying one of these, their websites pretty good

Do you use an allen key to change the bits? Seriously thinking of buying one of these, their websites pretty good
Yes an Allen key comes with the machine. Corded machines are cheaper if you dont mind a lead. I prefer cordless like this one.

By the way they are also brilliant for removing chrome from pipe. Buy the 30 quid accessory pack and it has everything you'll need.

Quality kit and the accessories for this are only 30 quid for a full set. Other brands are way overpriced. This is a Feine in all but name.

Kay, order in your accessory kit from CEL while waiting on it coming to you. Use the website link above.

there are 2 kits colin, one at 34.90 and one at 39.90
can you confirm which one it is i need for this machine please.

chears

never bought anything from scotland before...........how long is the quarantine period?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CEL Professional Multi-Tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've had a look on here but can't see a bargain tool thread. bosch LBOXX 5 for £121 8 piece core set £39.99 Bosch pro multi tool £79.99 bosch...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
has anyone cut copper tube with a fein or bosch multi tool if yes how clean does it cut and how long would a blade last ?
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
G
FOR SALE, Evolution 210mm compound sliding mitre saw A bargain at only £40 (and £20 p&p) and I'll throw in a Evolution diamond tipped blade and...
Replies
Views
M
Looking at power tools and it would be nice to get them all from the one brand if thats even possible in order to save multiple charging...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
G
Hi, am in the process of closing my business down and am getting rid of my tool kit including, Anton v2 flue gas analyser 1 yr old Makita li...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
Back