Currently reading:
Tools for sale

Discuss Tools for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gakmonkey

Hi, am in the process of closing my business down and am getting rid of my tool kit including,
Anton v2 flue gas analyser 1 yr old

Makita li ion lxt600 pack Inc
Impact driver
Recipro saw
Circular saw
Jigsaw
Combo drill
Angle grinder
Torch
Fluorescent torch
3 batteries
Both 110 and 240 v chargers
Blades disc etc and all manuals

Makita li ion sds drill two batteries

Makita 110v core drill

Makita 110v sds drill( unused)

Case of 5 core drill bits from 38- 152mm Inc dust extraction attachment.

Makita 110v wet and dry vac

I have many other items too numerous to list all tools are in good working order and less than 18 months old.
I am west London based any enquiries email [email protected]

they are all less than 18 months old ? what happened did you start up then decide you dont want to do this anymore ?

Got knocked for money on a really big refurb when the guys I was subbing for went out of business, since then I have spent the best part of 3 months really struggling. Bills do not stop coming in, i have not been paid for 6 months and I have seen prices drop and drop over the last five years. I've had enough.
All receipts are available I will post some approx prices tomorrow when I can get behind a computer instead of this phone.

Bad news I hope something turns up for you soon so you can hold on to your tools ,might not be what you want but maybe jump onto an agency for a while just till you get back on your feet or post your location on here to see if anyones got any work going in your area best of luck:)regards turnpin

Man that's tough...sorry to hear you're down on your luck.

Try and hang on to them, second hand tools always drop in value by loads.

Hope things pick up.

Things may be looking a little better have an interview on tuesday so will be hanging on to my tools for at least another week. Thanks for all your support hopefully not returning to marines just yet..

Hey man......just keep plugging away, don't sell your kit yet and I'm a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason" so hopefully your luck is about to change and you'll look back on these hard times and hopefully smile! Good luck for your interview.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Hey man......just keep plugging away, don't sell your kit yet and I'm a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason" so hopefully your luck is about to change and you'll look back on these hard times and hopefully smile! Good luck for your interview.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

whats with the hey man tonight moogwai,give me some of the good stuff your on totally chilled out dude

dunno man!! ive always said "man"....i even call my pops "dad man"!!! lol....it seems to pop into my vocabulary all the time!!!! lol...man.

and i wish i did have some stuff to give you..man.

seems some ones van has been empted ! never ever met some one who wants to sell his full kit !!!!! cos there is no work ! there is work in London ALWAYS !!!!!! might be cheep but £17-£19 /h aint bad and will pay the bills MAN :)

I think its a Birmingham thing................................MAN

i know i was sayin aaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!at 16.50 this afternoon mate!!! houlier has got to go...and my mate was telling me what the crowd was singin when he took allbrighton off...made me laugh.

i know i was sayin aaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!at 16.50 this afternoon mate!!! houlier has got to go...and my mate was telling me what the crowd was singin when he took allbrighton off...made me laugh.

It wasn't very good today at all - I don't know what he was thinking with the Albrighton move. All the crowd by me where singing "you don't know what your doing" etc etc. Its not good times at the minute. Especially with the vile winning the cup.

no went to the farm with my boy but was closed, then went to Turkish restaurant with wife and a mate and then went to his home and fixed his boiler and we had few single malt ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tools for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back