Currently reading:
Tools for sale

Discuss Tools for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gakmonkey

Hi, am in the process of closing my business down and am getting rid of my tool kit including,
Anton v2 flue gas analyser 1 yr old

Makita li ion lxt600 pack Inc
Impact driver
Recipro saw
Circular saw
Jigsaw
Combo drill
Angle grinder
Torch
Fluorescent torch
3 batteries
Both 110 and 240 v chargers
Blades disc etc and all manuals

Makita li ion sds drill two batteries

Makita 110v core drill

Makita 110v sds drill( unused)

Case of 5 core drill bits from 38- 152mm Inc dust extraction attachment.

Makita 110v wet and dry vac

I have many other items too numerous to list all tools are in good working order and less than 18 months old.
I am west London based any enquiries email [email protected]

It wasn't very good today at all - I don't know what he was thinking with the Albrighton move. All the crowd by me where singing "you don't know what your doing" etc etc. Its not good times at the minute. Especially with the vile winning the cup.

tell me about it....all my inlaws are noses!!! if he stays i reckon we could go down,he has completely lost the dressing room!

GAS ENGINEER
Permanent
Job No: STK/22344
Meets National Minimum Wage
LAMBETH
03/03/2011
GAS ENGINEER
Permanent
Job No: CRY/74199
Meets National Minimum Wage
CROYDON
03/03/2011

Obviously aiming for the eastern european market !!

Last edited by a moderator:
go and get gas ticket man,only takes 3 weeks in college and 6 monts portfolio and then assessment £1000 the register £400 then insurance £400 then analyser £600 then all the paper work which you must have £150 then all the tools along £1000 and then when you charge £50/h then they make monkey faces

i spoke to them two weeks back ,and they were looking for gas register fitters and they were offering to pay £20/h
but expect back boiler change in 1 day

go and get gas ticket man,only takes 3 weeks in college and 6 monts portfolio and then assessment £1000 the register £400 then insurance £400 then analyser £600 then all the paper work which you must have £150 then all the tools along £1000 and then when you charge £50/h then they make monkey faces

so over 20 years, you will spend £40,000 on gas safe registering, thats provided the prices don't rise (thats a lot of money). Thats £2,000 a year, Gas Safe must be rolling in the money.

so over 20 years, you will spend £40,000 on gas safe registering, thats provided the prices don't rise (thats a lot of money). Thats £2,000 a year, Gas Safe must be rolling in the money.

nah thats the initial set up.....once youve done all that then i think its £220 a year to gas safe.

I thought you have to re train every year? How many gas certificates do you get for 150 pound? And insurance is renewed every year, sorry I meant 2000 a year to be gas safe registered, gas safe don't get all that money, but the people receiving the money must be rolling in money, if you don't re new you can't work?

no you dont have to retrain every year....its every 4. And you dont get owt for £150!! but if you talking liability insurance,van insurance,registration,tools etc....then it would be more than 2g a year.

i couldnt just be a wet plumber, i worked to hard too get my gas almost couldnt get it as my old company didnt do much gas work they only had one guy GSR

no you dont have to retrain every year....its every 4. And you dont get owt for £150!! but if you talking liability insurance,van insurance,registration,tools etc....then it would be more than 2g a year.

silly, when you think the amount of problems that the country would be in, should all gas engineers decide to just do wet plumbing.

do they realise how many lives are saved by gas engineers? (old boilers, CO2 leakages, servicing i.e.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tools for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock