Search the forum,

Discuss Evolution 210mm compound sliding mitre saw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

FOR SALE, Evolution 210mm compound sliding mitre saw

A bargain at only £40 (and £20 p&p) and I'll throw in a Evolution diamond tipped blade and then you can use it as a sliding tile cutter with full compound mitre capabilities too. Currently retailing at £149. The additional diamond tipped blade retails for £40 itself. As with all my kit, it's been well looked after and comes with original instructions.

This 240v saw cuts timber (even with nails in it) metal, copper, plastic, steel pipe, aluminium and just about anything and at any angle, Terrific for skirting and door facings and bath panel frames too. Cut up all your scrap in minutes!

Here's a link to it with full information and there is an excellent video showing it's capabilities:
[DLMURL]http://www.evolutionpowertools.com/uk/project/fury3.html[/DLMURL]

I'm getting it's big brother, the 255mm version but in 110v. I'm not looking to make anything from it, would be happy to see it getting good use.

:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FOR SALE, Evolution 210mm compound sliding mitre saw

A bargain at only £40 (and £20 p&p) and I'll throw in a Evolution diamond tipped blade and then you can use it as a sliding tile cutter with full compound mitre capabilities too. Currently retailing at £149. As with all my kit, it's been well looked after.

This saw cuts timber (even with nails in it) metal, copper, plastic and just about anything and at any angle, Terrific for skirting and door facings and bath panel frames too. Cut up all your scrap in minutes!

I'm getting it's big brother, the 255mm version but in 110v.

:clap:
i have one of these,its the daddy for 40 quid i think Colin needs his head read

I'll have that off you colin, I'd been using an old one I brought back from Canada with a transformer but it's kaput. Handy bit of gear for stud walls, flooring and tiles.

Do you want to pm me your bank details and I'll internet bank into your account.

I'll have that off you colin, I'd been using an old one I brought back from Canada with a transformer but it's kaput. Handy bit of gear for stud walls, flooring and tiles.

Do you want to pm me your bank details and I'll internet bank into your account.
Hi Simon, if you PM me your personal email addy, I'll send you a Paypal invoice, if that's ok?

I have the 255mm and love it, no point whatsoever in spending £600 £700 on a Metabo or Makita when this does the job.

Used it loads and makes skirting and architrave fitting a doddle.

I have the 255mm and love it, no point whatsoever in spending £600 £700 on a Metabo or Makita when this does the job.

Used it loads and makes skirting and architrave fitting a doddle.
It's the 255mm I'm getting as it cuts wide enough for bathroom cladding panels and I'm changing everything to 110v. It's a great machine and cuts just about anything with one blade. Using the additional diamond blade designed for it that I'm supplying free to Simon, it makes the saw a sliding mitre tile saw and I've tiled floors using it. Connect it up to a vacuum cleaner and all the dust is removed too.

It's the 255mm I'm getting as it cuts wide enough for bathroom cladding panels and I'm changing everything to 110v. It's a great machine and cuts just about anything with one blade. Using the additional diamond blade designed for it that I'm supplying free to Simon, it makes the saw a sliding mitre tile saw and I've tiled floors using it. Connect it up to a vacuum cleaner and all the dust is removed too.

I wish I'd snapped this up lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Never thought of using mine as a tile cutter....., you'd still have to have it set up outside even with vac on system?

Never thought of using mine as a tile cutter....., you'd still have to have it set up outside even with vac on system?
I've used it indoors with a vac and it's ok. Use a vac connected to it, open a window and use a fan to blow the stray dust towards the window and outside.

It's briiliant as a tile cutter. You can mitre the edges of tiles too as well as accurately cutting them to any angle. Only use the Evolution diamond blade though for tiles and not the supplied TCT blade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good if there is the room in the bathroom for table, mitre saw, hoover, manual cutter and a fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Evolution 210mm compound sliding mitre saw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock