Discuss Caravan holidays in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Twizz

Do the maintenence men on a caravan/home holiday site have to be gas safe to change the gas bottles?

never mind the maintenance men how about every single homeowner who uses lpg and changes their own bottle the answer is no ..brum

edit but don't change hoses or changeover valve

Last edited:
never mind the maintenance men how about every single homeowner who uses lpg and changes their own bottle the answer is no ..brum

Or our fork-lift drivers when they use propane trucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Caravan holidays in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
C
Hey peeps, So looking into changing careers and wanting to know how hard and what things do you need to do become a qualified gas engineer? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Back