Capping Off 63mm PVC pipe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thats Ballcocks

Hi, need to cap off 63mm pvc pipe (deadleg) I have measured circumfrance which is 200mm. which equals 63mm. but I see there is also 2", does anyone know if there is 63mm comp. cap for this pipework as once cut I am comited. Any ideas? thanks.

Can you chop off a slither and take it to the merchants. With so many different types of fitting it might be wise

63mm mdpe cap is about £5. if your unsure of the size get a few and take back the ones you dont use.

Hi. this is pvc pipe from main storage tank, cannot cut sample.

No Scott, PVC, I have now ordered a Flexi cap ( stainless steel band type) as this pipework is not pressurised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock